In their latest technology focus feature, Fluidhandling PRO described the CPFM-8103-series SumoFlo® meters as the pinnacle of flow measurement in single-use systems for biopharmaceutical media. Article highlights below:
Malema’s SumoFlo® Single-Use Coriolis Flow Meters have recently expanded with lower flow ranges, higher turn down ratios, and improved functionality.
Originally released as the CPFM-8100 series in 2017, the newest model in 2020 is the CPFM-8103-series SumoFlo® meters which represent the pinnacle of flow measurement in single-use systems for biopharmaceutical media.
The Challenges Faced
The SumoFlo® Single-Use Coriolis Flow Meters - A Ground Breaking Technology
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading
- Independent of viscosity and density changes
- Maximum pressure: 6 bar
- Available flow ranges from 0.35 g/min to 100 kg/min
- Mass flow, volumetric flow, density and temperature outputs.
- Wetted flow path Class VI Certified Peek
- Wetted surfaces are gamma stable to 50 kGy
- Bubble tolerant