The operating principle is based on a free floating magnetic piston which responds only to the motion of fluids within the line, not to static or system pressures. In the presence of fluid flow, controlled movement of the piston actuates an external hermetically sealed reed switch. This switch can be used to actuate audible or visual alarms, as well as relays, or other controls. The piston's movement can be seen through the PFA body.
• For corrosive and non-corrosive liquids or gases
• Senses increasing or decreasing flow
• Very accurate custom flow settings
• All PTFE/PFA switch with flare fittings
• Universal mounting available